Terms & Conditions
We accept most leading Credit Cards except American Express. You may also pay by cheque, cash, or PayPal. Any payment made by Card will be processed using our secure server. Payment may also be made over the telephone by calling us on 01302 325275 or by providing us with your payment details by Email on email@example.com All our charges are in GBP Sterling.
- Goods will be shipped once payment is cleared.
- We ship goods Monday to Friday wherever possible (Orders must be before 2pm).
- On Fridays any orders placed after 2pm. will be shipped on the Monday.
- Special Delivery: £8.45 (for items under £500, UK only)
- Special Delivery: £9.45 (for items over £500, and under £1000, UK only)
- Special Delivery: £11.45 (for items over £1000 and under £2500, UK only)
- European International Signed For: £15.00 (for items under £250)
- European International Signed For (DHL): £60.00 (for items over £500, and under £2500)
- USA. £60.00 (For items under £500)
- USA. £80.00 (For items over £500, and under £2500)
- Rest Of World, Australia & New Zealand: £70.00 (for items under £500)
- Rest Of World, USA, Australia & New Zealand: £95.00. (for items over £500 and under £2500)
While we take great care to package all orders to prevent damage during transport, sometimes accidents can occur which are out of our control. Pawn Broker Gold will not be held personally responsible for any loss or damages resulting from transportation of purchased items, such damage is the responsibility of Royal Mail or the nominated delivery agent. If there is any problems and you should have to send an item back it is your responsability to return it to us and we recommend that you return it to us in the same way we send it to you Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm™.
All packages sent include insurance up to a maximum of £2500. Should your package become lost or suffer damage during transit, please contact us to arrange an insurance claim with Royal Mail or the nominated delivery agent.
If your item was damaged in transit, we will require you to send us the original items purchased in its original packaging. By providing the damaged items, we will have clear proof the item was damaged in transit and this will ensure your claim is able to proceed.
If your item never arrived, please contact us once 14 days has passed since the date of purchase. We will use your consignment number to check the package location with Royal Mail or the nominated delivery agent. In the event the item is delayed in transit, we will notify you of this. If Royal Mail or the nominated delivery agent declares your item missing, or 30 days has passed since purchase and your item still has not arrived, we can lodge a claim with these companies to recover the value of your purchased items.
Payment of insurance claims are solely at the discretion of Royal Mail or the nominated delivery agent and their insurance provider(s). Pawn Broker Gold is not liable for any insurance claims or benefits.
Following an insurance claim through Royal Mail or the nominated delivery agent, once we receive the compensation payment for your lost or damaged items we will forward this payment directly to you.
We endeavour to process all Orders on the the day of receipt but in any event within Forty Eight hours where possible.
We must point out that all Items on our Website are also for sale in the Shop and, although the Site is updated regularly, we cannot be responsible should the Item you choose be sold already. We may, however, be able to offer a very close alternative.
Please Note:For high value items, we request that the delivery address is THE SAME as your billing address, in the interests of ensuring your product gets to you safely and securely. We apologise for any convenience this may cause, but we feel it is a necessary step to ensure you receive the best customer experience possible from us.
A Post /Packaging charge is added to each sale in line with the rates indicated under POSTAGE. We try, constantly, to ensure that the rates shown are updated to keep them in line with published rates and costs. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all prices on our Web Page are correct, errors may, from time to time, occur. In the event of an error in pricing, we reserve the right to offer you the item at the correct price or if this is not acceptable to refund in full.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will give you a full refund (excluding shipping charges) Please continue to read the terms below.
You must return the goods within 10 working days of receiving your Order. Items must be returned in the same condition as when we dispatched, be in the original packaging, and be undamaged.
- We cannot accept returns for any item that has been altered, such as re-sized, shortened, engraved or changed in anyway from original condition.
- We cannot accept returns for items such as Earrings or Body Piercing Jewellery for Hygiene reasons.
- We cannot accept returns for items which have been ordered spcially or altered to your own specifications.
- We do advise that all returns are sent by an insured method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, as we do not issue refunds for items lost in transit.
- We do not refund the cost of delivery charges, either original or returns, with the exception of items returned due to faults.
Your right of cancellation
Under the consumer protection Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your contract with us . To cancel your contract you are required to notify us in writing/e.mail, within 7 days of the receipt of your item. We will refund the purchase price of your returned product within 30 days of notification of cancellation.
Due to the value of our products we do carry out security checks for all purchases during the checkout stage. This service is provided to our company by a third party company http://www.callcredit.co.uk.
Our security checks are carried out for the following:-
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Validating identity during customer applications
- Validating payment transactions
- Processing payments
- Conducting international verification checks
Images, descriptions & weights
All descriptions given in our Website are correct to the best of Our knowledge. We will not accept liability for errors which may occur. All weights are approximate and for guidance only. These images and descriptions are intended to be used as a guide only.
Antique & Bargain Stores Jewellery Ltd.
28 Market Place
Company No: 04397688
VAT NO: 728 5070 30.